Monday, July 26, 2010

Teenager/youth/yob/chav problem please give advice?

Whenever I'm faced by a yob or chav I can't controll myself, I always shake. Not if I see one or one walks past me and gives me a dirty look or anything, just if a chav starts squaring up to me or having a go. Like for example, the other day I was walking home and this chav who I could definately take starts having a go at me for no reason, just gives me a look and I say what or something and it goes on from there, and even if it is 100% impossible that he couldn't beat me up if things were to get out of hand, like if he was a couple of years younger than me and I had a friend, I would still embarisangly shake loads, causing them to laugh and take the piss. I need more confidence and to be able to keep my emotions/shaking in.Teenager/youth/yob/chav problem please give advice?
you need to be more confident


you have no reason to fear them


i also have the same problem


a few years back i was so confident and went out a lot with a friend


i then went to visit my cousin miles away from my town


while out with her i got beaten up i was 13


the person that beat me up was 12


they started taking pictures and recording


ididn'tt go out for ages after that i lost all my confidence and have only just started going out


i still never go out at night


you need to think in your head that nothing bad willhappenn to you try to look like youhaven'tt got a care in the world
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment