Monday, July 26, 2010

Advice for a fast way for a teenager to grow over the summer?

I'm am 12 yrs. old going on 13 in August. I'm 5'1 and the majority of my friends are 5'3';+. Even my girlfriends taller than me.( She's 5'2 and 5'3 or 5'4 in heels) I'm constantly being ridiculed for my height such as having to look up to my friends or to tippy toe to kiss my girlfriend. I was told that milk plus lot's of sleep helps you grow up to 5 inches taller. Any other methods? Thanks for all the answersAdvice for a fast way for a teenager to grow over the summer?
sleep. try to get a lot of sleep at night so sleep in. try to get like 10-12 hours. seriously thats why most people grow more in the summer, because they get more sleepAdvice for a fast way for a teenager to grow over the summer?
There is not much you can really do to speed up your growing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment