Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on looks for the average teenager?

Hi guys,





Im about to ask probably the most common question ever, so bare with me:)





Ive had a confidence issue for years and it's resulted in me not having a serious/proper relationship with a girl yet. Im the type who always thinks ';Oh I dont want to ask her because I dont think she thinks im good looking, and itl ruin our friendship';.





I know that I have a great personality and I make people laugh, im also very trustworthy and people can have a proper conversation with me too. It's just my looks that I always get depressed about and it really gets me down, as I always think the girl wont like the way I look. I know this probably sounds pretty pathetic but could I please have your opinions on my looks? here's a link to my picture - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1229378650%26amp;ref=profile





and please dont just tell me I should ask her as I have a good personality, because we all know its not all down to that.





Im 16 btw :)





Thanks is advance.Advice on looks for the average teenager?
wow, I think you're quite cute.





And even if you weren't, your personality sounds attractive. Go for what you want, life is too short.Advice on looks for the average teenager?
you u look good just ask her if she finks u lookk gd thenn u will no x
I came in here prepared to call you an ugly ***, I'm not someone who's gonna tell everyone their pretty on Yahoo Answers but you look fine, definitely not ugly. You're no beauty queen, but definitely not ugly, but I think trying a new hairstyle would be good, working out too since you're pretty skinny.
You sound like the guy version of me:) I know it's difficult and I'm trying to take my own advice too but what you need is a change of attitude. I know its not that simple and you can't just change, but just try and stop thinking just about the way you look, girls are very attracted to funny guys more than the really good looking ones. And try not to get depressed about it, you are definitely not unattractive, you just feel it. So start by smiling at her and see if she smiles back, just build up from there to show her you like her, if she responds well then ask her out.
get yourself a ton of white tshirts to wear with your jeans,


gel your hair forward and spike just the front,





and act confident, if you pretend your confident for long enough you start to beleive it, and thats where confidence comes from!





i was sooooo shy in school, got sick of being overlooked, started acting confident, like i liked the way i look, and now, im realy happy with the way i look,


i have pretty high confidence, and get pleanty of attention!





works! trust me!
You have no need to worry about your looks!!!!





I am 17yrs old and you look nice - if i was rating i would say 8/10 and you look your age maybe even a little older....





So you really shouldn't worry....your right about the personality thing...the first thing everyone looks at whatever your age is your looks....





But you've got nothing to worry about.....but if you keep thinking your not good looking girls will notice this....i bet whoever you ask she will say yes!!





Good-luck
log in to fb first then u can see. hahah. tried hard to see pic. anw, u re not ugly! come on! who do u think is good looking then. agree that u re skinny. just do some push ups and swimming. and really, i m a girl, and i like confident and sweet guys who have guts. so build up ur confidence, now that u know u re not ugly.
link dont work but you will gradually gain confidence the thing is to act confident even though your not, it works and people will like what they see, as for a look go with what you like, dont follow everyone else thats boring :)
I wasnt expecting what i saw when i clicked that link. i honestly think your quite attractive, nice eyes especially. And u look a little older than 16 which is good so u dont look like a stupid kid or anything. The best way is to develope a friendship with a girl a good friendship maybe even become best friends, it'll take a while but if your not best friends then the relationship can never work. it just needs to get to the point where they see you as beautiful fullstop just generally. Even though you dont think so you are NOT a bad looking guy and once you've proven all those things you said about your self to them and make them feel like are a true friend (without any stupid flirting because that will spoil it) they'll feel you are definatley good boyfriend material and hopefully what they've been looking for for a while. And avoid girls who have just coe out of relationships whether they're happy or sad about it, ou'll probs be the rebound guy. Make them think 'wow this guy would make such a wonderful boyfriend' :) x good luck
What you worried about.. your not ugly. Confidence attracts a girl so believe that your hot and the girls will come swarming.
Yay! the link works!


Anyway, I wasn't expecting what I saw. Most of the people here who feel 'insecure' have genuine reason to be (i.e. they lack certain physical qualities...i.e. they're ugly). from what I can see, you seem to be able to dress just fine, your face shape is nice. I think you'd be better with longer hair though...


You're fine. Although a smile would be good. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment