Monday, July 26, 2010

A lost teenager looking for help..... or advice.?

I'm so bored right now, they tell me to do my homework and it鈥檚 just not clicking for me anymore. My social life is officially gone, and it seems they are doing what ever they can to make me do my homework. The problem to it all is I don鈥檛 need their help; I can do this on my own. Even though I may not show much improvement through grades I鈥檓 still learning what I need to know. But they don鈥檛 see that, they want documents, just as the world wants documents. They want to see the grades on your transcripts, just as your future employers. But right now that doesn鈥檛 matter to me; right now I鈥檓 just looking for a way to be happy. I don鈥檛 care if I have to go through hell to get it, I just want to be happy鈥︹€?School didn鈥檛 kill me, I killed myself. When I do intend on picking up my grades I want to do it on my own, I don鈥檛 want parental thinking they had a part in it. I鈥檓 a ****** teenager god damn it, my life is so ******* confusing!!!A lost teenager looking for help….. Or advice.?
You say that you don't need help doing your homework and improving your grades. Prove it. Quit whining about your life and prove to your parents that you can do it. Not only will that help your future, it will get your parents off of your back. You better learn right now that we all have to prove ourselves at some points in our lives. It's a fact of life and the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be. What's so bad about letting your parents think they had a part in helping you achieve your potential? That's one of our many jobs as parents and when our children turn out to be decent, respectful, hardworking adults you can bet that we are going to jumping up and down with excitement knowing we had a part in it and that we did our job to the best of our abilities and that it paid off.





You also say that you just want to be happy. Don't we all? Take a really hard look at your life. I'll bet that you can find things to be happy about. You have parents who love you and want what's best for you and are willing to help you achieve everything you need for life. That's a huge plus! You're a teenager and that is a tough part of life. You're not a child but not an adult yet either. You think you know what you want and that you can make your own decisions and live your life the way you want but you can't. Why? Because you haven't lived. You haven't experienced real life yet. You haven't made the serious mistakes or taken the real risks that teach us so many things.





The main thing you should be focusing on right now is your education. Education is the key to a bright and happy future. Oh lord, I sound like a slogan but it's true. I've been in your situation and I remember what it's like but now I'm an adult and a parent so I can see both sides. Here's a cliché but one day you will be a parent too and you'll understand your parents and why they do the things they do. Good luck to you.A lost teenager looking for help….. Or advice.?
I think the best way to show everyone is just do it for the fact that you can.





As far as being happy I guess the first step is to find a change for the things that aren't making you happy.





It is confusing but life changes at the dropping of a pin.
Well Im old and I have to tell you I can relate to your confusion, look your parents are pushing you because they too know u can do it and also they want the most to see that u suceed, because they care and love you if they didn’t they would just let you do what ever it is you want… I know its funny love you and care about you but its true they are saying son in a few years your all done with school and look the big world is at your door step we want you to be very sucessful and to have the most of an education that they can give you is the best they can do! Life changes in so many stages and everyone on this planet has felt discusted with something or sick of doing something but believe me someday you will look back and say thanks for kicking me in the pants I needed it to be where I am today! Be thankful you have parents that care for real better than ones that never pushed you I know. And friends and a life all comes and goes if you’re a real guy people will like you at there time and you will like them at thiers. Just try as hard and learn as fast as you can it all stops in a few years and then your stuck with what you have learned for real bud take it easy youll do well and I hope you buckle down and try to show on documents you are the ace that you know you are!
You know you seem upet take a break and really look at life and look at the whole thing .. I FOUND HAPPINESS WITH MY FATHER IN HEAVEN WHO GAVE ME PEACE.. I was once in your shoes and I had to learn the hard way ..life is what you make it and this life is a blessing to all so pray and ask God for guidance he will lead you don’t give up you will find happiness I'm 41 and I found true happiness just a few years ago ..Good luck and God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment