Monday, July 26, 2010

Could u give me a question that a teenager would send to a advice column???

How can I get my mom to give me more independenceCould u give me a question that a teenager would send to a advice column???
how to lose weight?


how to get that one guy/ girl to notice...Could u give me a question that a teenager would send to a advice column???
crap about her boyfriend and this and that and all that crap
Me and my teacher don't get along, yet I'm good in the class. i think they're going to fail me because they don't like me. What should I do?
look at the family and relationship section here!!
does he like me? Does she like me? how do i get them to notice me?
Why do these mean girls make fun of me?


How do I get him/her to notice me?


How can I get my parents to understand me?


Why can't I get phone calls past 11 pm?


How do I get my boy/girl friend back?


My best friend dumped me for some new kid, how should I handle this?


I could go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment