Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm a teenager in need of your advices, please?

okay..i'm becoming seriously suicidal and im asking here in yahoo answers because of course you cant see me so i wont be embarrassed to share my story..please dont delete this because i'm simply asking for your thoughts on my case


i swear it's very short:


http://suicideproject.org/2009/10/why-i-want-to-leave-this-world/





title of blog is ';Why I want to leave this world';I'm a teenager in need of your advices, please?
it seems that your hatred towards the world is really focused on God. Maybe, for a change of pace, a different view on the world, you could stop looking to God. I am not an atheist, but I don't really believe in one solid religion. Your image about the business, and God as the supervisor, I feel is a little skewed. Only one person is in charge of your life, and it's not God. It's you. You say you know you can be successful, and you're right. Anyone can be successful. The thing you're wrong about is that even as a successful person you would still ';belong to God's world.'; You don't have to belong to God. you can go your own way, no one will stop you. You can go and do the things that make you happy and have a good and full life. God doesn't have to be in charge of you. As for the insecurities, it's really a simple process to get over them. Good friends and good family connections, and if necessary, therapy or counseling, will help get your self esteem and your mood up at the place you want it to be. Don't worry. You can do this, you can change your life. The only person who has power over you is you.I'm a teenager in need of your advices, please?
this may be a stupid idea, but when i was depressed about a year ago there was a song that told me that im not alone, rate this down if ya dont like it i dont mind but just listen to the words.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SQg-TzmAr0





and think about all the things that make you, you and one last thing!! Dont Forget You Are Never Alone!!!
It sounds like a lot of your issues are surrounding God, I'd recommend looking up Irenaeun theodicy if you have some spare time, a lot of Christians think it's quite helpful and perhaps going to see a counselor to sort out your feelings on some issues might be an idea?


Best of luck!


x
My advice would be, try asking God to help you through the situation. Don't try to go through it on your own. I had the same problem last year, until I finally asked God to help me with my situation. I didn't see the meaning of life. I was always judged and people used me alot. Let me know if you wanna talk more about it. My e-mail address is souls1@rocketmail.com. Is still face this problem sometimes.
First let me say I'm not currently an active Christian but I have no position either way, I think people should make up their own mind. So without asking you to believe in Christianity as a whole the thing that came to mind in reading what you wrote is the idea of being ';in the world but not of it.'; I think you can get a lot out of the merits of this simple idea regardless of how you feel about religion and Christianity. The fact is, so many people in the world go through their life unaware and don't give much thought to the concerns you've


brought up and don't care much if they do think about it, so it's challenging to live in this world to say the least. But being here does not mean you are -of- this world, you don't have to live the way most people live and be motivated by self interest alone, it's clear you already have an appreciation of this. But of course because most people either rather be distracted or want to check out, it's kind of hard to find any kind of support this way - but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And in fact, you are not as powerless as you may feel, although of course it can be depressing to see all the things that go on.





Obviously there is no quick easy answer to something like this, but one of the things you mentioned is miracles that would make you stay. They exist, not anything supernatural but in the form of people that care, I mean really care. Actually, you're one of them. If there were nobody like you I think maybe I wouldn't stay, or I wouldn't care enough to bother to interact with people in the world. So don't think you're so helpless, because you really are NOT alone, not because you are depressed or because people say that in the usual cliche' way, but because even though there are not that many people who care there are some.





By the way one song that I find really captures the feeling is Home by Dishwalla, here's a link:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgzR9wH3e鈥?/a>
  • eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment