Monday, July 26, 2010

Job advice for a broke teenager?

I'm 17 and a senior in high school. I want to get a job, but my mom won't let me because she wants me to focus on school, extracurriculars, and applying to college. I sort of agree with her, because I want to get good grades and get into a good college, but she expects me to pay for everything I want (new clothes, etc) by myself. I'd be happy to (she pays for food and the house and the car, so I don't want to ask her for more), but I don't have a source of income! Now, my friends have invited me out, but I can't because I'm flat broke. What should I do?Job advice for a broke teenager?
I have the same situation, but I'm kind of just rebelling against my Mom and getting a job anyways.





Get a part time job. That's less than 20 hours a week. Typically you'll probably do one weeknight and then weekends/friday nights.


See if you can handle a month of working part time.Job advice for a broke teenager?
i don't know about now but when you get to college get a job on campus and hurry up too because those go out FAST





for now..do some odd jobs around your neighborhood that don't require you to have a 9-5 like mowing the lawn, racking the leaves, babysitting..etc





;)
she expects you to pay for everythign but won't let you have a job.????





How reasonable, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment