Monday, July 26, 2010

Okay asking hair advice again for a teenager..?

(my hair pretty much looks like my avatar)


Except my bangs are below my eye and it IS layered..what can I do to it?


Mostly I either straighten it, curl the ends, put it half way up, or into a pony tail..There has GOT to be cuter things I can do to it. Please don't suggest the poof because it looks absolutely hideous on me (I have baby bangs you can see if I pull my bangs back too) My hair is a little past shoulder length


Oh and my hair does not hold curls for very long at all..


HELPPPPPPPPPPP!


http://www.myspace.com/ironyofmylife (this is what my hair looks like: ie. Me)Okay asking hair advice again for a teenager..?
i sounds like your bangs would look cute with a french braid, and you could also try pochantas braids.Okay asking hair advice again for a teenager..?
uh i was going to suggest some poof
you could pull it back half way, then braid just the part that you pulled back
change the color
* Hair Styles-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions


http://beegee.wordpress.com/2007/05/03/9鈥?/a>
try 2 french braids like dorathy in the wizard of oz, it sounds weird but i have a friend that has the EXACT same hair as you. try it , it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment