Monday, July 26, 2010

I need advice. Mother of rotten TEENAGER!?

Awhile ago, I could reach back and touch my hair, at the bend in my back, just below the bra strap. I thought, well it's time to do something nice with my hair, so I trimmed the front and sides, and the back needed to be trimmed straight across.





My teenager is having a bad day, and she always takes her anger out on me. I asked her to trim half an inch, but the short story of this is, she took off almost all of it, and it's just below the collarline to my blouse.





Now the front hangs about 10'; longer. She says to me, ';You look better with short hair anyway';, and doesn't understand why I am all cried up and angry.





I am so sick and tired of her taking her rage out on me. She's 15, almost 16, and she has been doing really mean stuff. She shoves me aside (to where I fall over) when I'm in her way and she wants through, instead of asking. She stomps on my feet and says, ';oops'; acting like it's an accident. There are just a lot of mean things. what do I do?I need advice. Mother of rotten TEENAGER!?
if my teen did this to me I would stomp on her foot and tell her opps back and slap her for being a spoiled rotten kid if I did this to my parents as a teen they would have slapped the living daylights out of me you need to stand up to your daughter you are the parent take control and do not accept this harrassmentI need advice. Mother of rotten TEENAGER!?
It's time to step in front and put the dot above the i. You are their mother. make them respect you a little. and also i did a thing that gave good results. I went away for a week and i let them handel themselves.Now my life is peacefull couse they learnd what it means not to have a parent beside them
You're a mother. You just allow your daughter to treat you that way??? If she was my daughter, her lips would be ripped off from her face!!!
put the little brat in her place and show her who is the boss if she keeps it up send her to boot camp. If you do nothing then it is your fault she keeps acting like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment