Thursday, July 29, 2010

I don't mean to sound like a dramatic teenager but, this is kind of complicated? help? i just need some advice?

ok, here's the deal: a few months ago i really liked this guy, i mean really really liked, lets call him 'M'. He had said that he liked me to and we'd flirted and spent a bit of time together, he'd kissed me, etc. We weren't officially going out though because he said he didn't want to date right now because he just got out of a long relationship (2 yrs). It went on like this for a while and we had a night when we got a lot closer, but, the next day he told me he liked my best friend and now, they're going out. Its taken me a surprisingly long time to get over him, he was the first guy i opened myself up to.





Anyway, i recently got asked out by this other guy that i'd just started to like like and i said yes. Its been a few weeks now and to tell the truth, i'm unhappy. i can't work out why though. He's sweet, he really likes me, he's nice and gentlemanly, though, perhaps a little clingy.





The only negative is that he's not 'M'. I don't feel flushed around him. I don't get giddy and weak kneed around him. I don't hyperventilate when he blows on my neck. I don't wish to see him 24/7. I don't feel any of this with my boyfriend. p.s, this is my first boyfriend, i'm 16.





Does this mean my problem is that i still like my best friends boyfriend and my past 'almost-boyfriend'?


i could really use some help...I don't mean to sound like a dramatic teenager but, this is kind of complicated? help? i just need some advice?
';M'; sounds like a complete douche that just used U, maybe even 2 get closer 2 your friend...%26amp; he's dating your supposed ';best'; friend??? Doesn't sound like a ';best'; anything (%26amp; I'm assuming she knew U liked him I mean yous are bfs)





please please DO YOURSELF A FAVOR %26amp; get over him!!





4 him 2 do that 2 U %26amp; your best friend to do that 2 U too!!...wow they both sounds like jerx %26amp; deserve each other!!





%26amp; DO NOT LISTEN TO THE ADVICE Natcha GAVE! That does not work %26amp; she obviously has low self esteem...do what shes saying to do %26amp; you will look like a complete fool!I don't mean to sound like a dramatic teenager but, this is kind of complicated? help? i just need some advice?
[ ] Needs some advice


[ ] Needs help


[X] Needs to get laid
I know it is difficult but you have to just forget that M. He clearly cheated you, enjoyed a few days' kissing and cuddling and one night's sex. He told you on the very next day when you had fist time sex with him that he loves other girl, that itself shows that how mean and cheap minded he was.Before that he must have expressed his love to you, must have talked various sweet talks, made promises but at the same time avoided going out with you. because he must be going out with that other girl so he never wanted her or anybody else to know that he is in relations with you. This were all planned and after enjoying with you he left you. Not a trustworthy person at all. Do not go to him and beg for his love, he does not deserve your love. Just engage yoirself in other activities like music, art, dancing, literature...whatever you like and recahrge your life...Forget him, you will get the right person at the right time and be happy....
Some guys are just flirts, and make you feel things like that. It could just be the excitement of doing something that you know is wrong and not necessarily that you really really like him.


I think that you should give your current boyfriend a chance. Relax around him too, and learn to trust each other. This relationship can work, even though he's not M.


If you're his first girlfriend too, he might not know how to act. Give him a few pointers of nice things - but don't be forceful about it, or accuse him really harshly.


I would say, that from what you've said, that you probabely like your best friend's boyfriend. It seems like the truth, or at least what you beliee to be true.


Just remember that when you focus too much on something, you subconsciously push it away.


Good luck!
Wow that's hard.... i think you should go tell 'M' what you feel right now.. and if he turns you down and you still feel bad then try again and again to make him think that your really 'in love' with him. Guys like to change gf and stuff but girls don't right?? Tell him that!

No comments:

Post a Comment